“The aim is to reduce disparities in the field (history, soil type) from stem elongation phase.”
Optimise production results by modulating inputs within fields.
- Surface area of 139 ha
- 60 ha fall within the Saint-Martin des Fontaines well water supply catchment area.
Produce and sales
- Field crops: rapeseed, soft wheat, durum
- Investment in an on-board modulation device (OAD): the Yara N-sensor (the right dose in the right place, accounts for disparities in the field)
- Data captured can be transferred onto a computer (traceability and forecasting)
- Reduction in losses, particularly nitrogen, to the environment
- Increase in production and in added value through better capitalisation of potential of certain zones and better distribution of nitrogen.
Click here to go back to the list of profiles.