Public transport from Paris
Itinerary: Join line B of the RER – direction “Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle” and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Journey time: About 20 minutes from the centre of Paris; a train leaves every 7 minutes all day 7.00 am–8.00 pm.
Public transport from Roissy CDG airport
- From the CDG1 terminal: take the airport shuttle to the RER station in CDG2
- From the CDG2 terminal: go to the TGV/RER station situated in the building (between terminals CD and EF), then take the RER – to Paris, and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
- From the TGV station: change for the RER, which leaves from the same station
Public transport from Orly airport
Itinerary: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER line B – to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Journey time: About 50 minutes from Orly. Tickets can be purchased in all metro and RER stations.
The “Villepinte” station does not serve the Parc des Expositions. To reach SIMA, you must get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station. More information: www.ratp.fr
All the traffic news, calculation of your itinerary: www.vianavigo.com
SIMA advice for a safe journey
- To facilitate your journey, remember to buy your RER return ticket in the morning to avoid queuing at the ticket desks in the evening, when the exhibition closes
- The Parc des Expositions de Villepinte station is located on line B of the RER – you must pay Zone 4 – i.e. outside the centre of Paris, Ile de France – ticket prices
- Metro tickets are not valid for travelling on the RER up to the “Parc des Expositions”
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable