Meet with 1770 companies from 42 countries at SIMA
The SIMA exhibition positions itself as the exhibition for all types of farming – irrespective of the size or type of farm – and over the years has established itself as a major international event.
As proof of its dynamism and its influence at international level, the 77th edition of the exhibition is notable for the significant increase in exhibitors and visitors from abroad:
- 8% increase in international exhibitors compared with 2015
- Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand represented for the very first time
- Two new halls for China and North America
- New companies from North America, China, Korea, India and Turkey
- A significant increase in the exhibition area devoted to companies from Italy, Ireland, the Czech Republic, etc.
A comprehensive range of products
Find in one place only agricultural and livestock offers !
A comprehensive range of products to meet all the needs of a farm operation. 13 sectors represented:
- Traction, soil tillage, harvesting equipment, services
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Rural and forest area, wood energy
- Services and institutions
- Plant protection
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Crops, harvesting, storage, packaging of beets, potato, fruit & vegetable
- Handling, transport
- Milking and breeding equipment
- Storage buildings
- Spare parts and components, precision farming, services
Learn more about SIMAGENA, the international showcase for livestock.
• 200 European breeders
• 250 cattle
• Open shows
• 8 beef races: Aubrac, Blonde d’Aquitaine, Charolaise, Gasconne, Limousine, Salers, Angus, Rouge des Prés
• 3 dairy races: Montbéliarde, Holstein, Normande
SIMA, showcase of agricultural innovations
Innovation, visitors' top attraction!
With the SIMA Innovation Awards, an international reference for innovation, SIMA gives pride of place to technological developments and foresight. The products awarded at the SIMA Innovation Awards 2017 will be displayed at the show next February.
Download the SIMA Innovations Awards results 2017 (PDF)
Photos - Awarded innovations and awards ceremony (Paris, November 2016)
Video - Michelin' Gold medal: 2-in-1 evolutionary tyre
Video - Trelleborg's Gold medal: Load-based variable tyre pressure